About Sarah


As most stories do, mine begins at the beginning, with my birth. I have been an intuitive since childhood. I have little memory of anything "special" because, to me starting at 2 years old, I thought everyone accessed the unlimited information of the universe. My loving parents recognized my openness and my intuitive senses were nurtured and supported by them. As I grew up I paid less attention to my sense of intuition as I did to what was cool. By the time I was in college intuition meant little more to me than a lucky guess on an exam.

And then (I once was told all good stories have an 'and then') in 2001 I met my first teacher, Kathleen Wilson. First as friends, she shared her own story of living as an intuitive and began to help me look back at my own life and remember. She invited me to participate in a workshop she was teaching and my life changed forever. With her I began to lean skills, tools, and to use my intuition to help move stuck energy. I practice energy clearing on myself, bring my body, mind, and spirit back into balance and deepening my connection to Universal Consciousness.

A few years later I met my second teacher, Lillianna, who helped me develop my skills reading chakras and auras, and navigating the energetic world. Lillianna has continued to provide great guidance and encouragement to my practice as an intuitive counselor.

I have been practicing Energy work for seven years and have found great presence of mind, life satisfaction and joy for having done so. I would love to help you cultivate your life consciously. Call me to set up an appointment.