What to Expect From a Session


Through a conversation with my clients I facilitate the movement of stuck energy in their physical and astral bodies. Stuck energy leads to "stuckness" in our bodies. Imagine a flowing spring. If you damn up the spring, water stagnates and sours, and pressure builds. The energy in our body follows the laws of fluid dynamics and acts exactly like the spring. When this happens we find our selves stuck in unhealthy, unwanted patterns. This can result in pathology of the body, mind, or spirit. We may find ourselves becoming trapped in our own emotions, a relationship, a habit, or a deep cultural or behavioral belief.

What I don't do: I can't "fix it". I can't predict when the love of your life will appear, if your spouse is cheating on you, or if you'll loose your job. I can facilitate you moving stagnant, negative energy that is preventing you form meeting your ideal partner, having the job of your dreams, and living in a state of total abundance.

A session with me can offer assistance in times of transition, loss, or accelerated self-change. My primary goal is to assist my clients to discover and clear the way to manifest the highest version of their life's desire. Through conversation I facilitate a healing processes that shifts karmic debt as the client shifts and changes. Nothing is predestined.

"Love sets the world in motion." - Ceci McDonnell